Top Businesses in Dalton, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dalton, Georgia

Walmart - Customer service 3.6 I bought a Sanyo 40 inch flat screen TV. It was a few days past 90 days when it stopped working. I took it back to Walmart and was greeted by the... Windstream - Loyal, angry customer! 1.5 We've been Windstream customers for 9 plus years now. The internet has always been bad. But now, we've been "upgraded" to 12 mbps... worked for 2... Splat Hair Color - Ombre Dream Was a Mistake 2.2 I bought splat at Wal-Mart thinking i would be able to have this blue and purple hair. The kit came with bleach, a bottle for the bleach with proxide... Shaw Floors - Shaw Industries is irresponsible in warranty claims I purchased Shaw Floorte Classico Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring and Shaw Selitac underlayment from online retailers. Both products are defective in... Chick Fil A - Dalton, Georgia Great People, Friendly Staff and well made food 4.8 The staff at both locations in Dalton, Ga are nice, helpful and hard working. The food is well prepared and the locations are clean. The chicken... Walmart - Pre-Order item 2.3 Order the george strait box set on Nov 16; received an email on Nov 17 that the item was ready to be pick up. Went to 345 Hwy 6, Sugar Land, TX 77478... Fedex - Wheres my package I have been expecting a package and every time I check on it fedex says its been delayed another day this is the fourth time its been delayed the... Aspen Dental - Don't go to Aspin Dental 1.4 I would not recommend anyone to Aspin Dental in Dalton Ga. I had a lot of work done. They will keep scheduling appointments after you have met what...