Top Businesses in Cumming, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Cumming, Georgia

Cumming Aquatic Center - Freezing heated pool 1.0 I really struggled with how to put in words how I feel about the treatment of senior citizens and the handicapped from this center. In my blunt and... Rooter Plus - Scam Artists 2.0 Scam Artists - Beware. Kris came out onsite and was really nice and well rehearsed in what he practiced to say. I wanted my Septic Tank cleaned and... Ihop Market blvd. *** Ga Bad review.. 2.1 We had dinner about 4:30 pm and of course they offer free kids meal. My husband purchase his own meal and i used my coupon only because i did the... Sawnee Emc - Disconnected w/o notice after 21 yrs of service 1.0 My bank card # was changed due to fraud. $177 was due. Sawnee did not contact me by phone, email, letter via postal service or in-person at time of... Mirage Pools - *** Ga is the worse company I've ever dealt with 1.4 I have no issue in telling the world about the horrific experiences that we've had with Mirage Pools based out Cummings Ga. They are the worse... Mirage Pools - Bug Mistake! 2.1 My wife and I contracted with Mirage Pools in April 2016 for a $100K+ pool. The contract states a 45-business day construction time (baring inclement... Camping World - Customer Care Review from Cumming, Georgia 1.0 We were in Jacksonville Fl and our trailer breaks were failing. My husband felt they needed to be adjusted. I spoke with a male in the service... Eharmony - Customer Care Review from Cumming, Georgia 1.3 I am beyond pissed! Back in May I called to cancel my subscription. Despite the efforts of customer service trying to convince me to stay, I was...