Top Businesses in Columbus, Georgia

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Columbus, Georgia

River City Door Company of Columbus Georgia Lied to my face 1.0 These guys showed up to my house and forced me to call the cops on them. I can't believe they would actively advertise as another company, show up at... River City Door - Garage Door Company In Columbus Georgia, Uses False Advertisement 2.1 Thought I was calling the highly rated Overhead Door Co. of Columbus Ga because of their Google Ad, but by mistake dialed River City Door Company.... Outback Steakhouse - A really upset customer 1.8 The customer service at this Outback that I went to was horrible the manager wasn't sympathetic for some burnt food that they herself served my wife... Aflac is a preditory Company selling Dummy policies 1.3 An Aflac Representative came to my place of employment about a year ago. The representative seemed friendly and caring as wrote me up for my policy.... Lowes - Special Ordering 2.0 We went into the stood and ordered a door online by using a sales rep at the store, we paid for the door at the cast register up front and went home.... Mediacom Ultra Internet Service Review from Columbus, Georgia 1.8 I have notice less than honest sales practice from medico myself. It seems there service fall short of what you paid for and expect, only to upsale... Omni Financial - Interest rate I can see how Omni helps and supposedly supports organizations, its because Omni charges the poor military very high interest rates, like me at 36%.... Portrait Innovations - Issue with quality of picture and getting a refund On the day of my pictures. I did not receive them because the machine was broken. The manager Samaria stated that the pictures would be sent off that...