Top Businesses in Johannesburg, Gauteng

More companies in this location

Services in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Latest Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Samsung Electronics - Lost Device 1.0 I took I took my phone in on the 19/08/2017 S6 for a LCD repair got a quotation for R3100, rejected the quote because it is to expensive paid the... Electio Invest - I FEAR I HAVE BEEN DUPED 2.9 I BOUGHT 2 BASKETS IN MAY and JUNE 2015. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THEM SINCE MARCH, 2017 WITHOUT SUCCESS. IN JULY I RECEIVED COMMUNICATION TO... BMW South Africa - Bad Service 1.0 This is the email I sent last Thursday, then forwarded on Friday and again this morning to the BMW Customer Service (customer.service@bmw.co.za). I... Foschini - Bad good day this is Lerato Seanego and will like to complain about the consultant who was working on the Elizabeth arden products on the 28 may 2017.i... OK furniture - Extremely bad customer service 1.8 From: Thembani Monani Sent: 30 January 2017 11:06 AM To: 'zaservice@samsung.com'; ''Gordon Cohen' Cc: 'zaservice@samsung.com'; 'cpgs@samsung.com';... No No Hair Removal - Waste of Money! 1.0 My husband won one of these in a fund raising event. I used it (I should say struggled) with it for about 6 months and then it quit taking a... Lyoness - Get properly informed 4.9 Seems to me like all the complaints here are because you did not get to know the business well enough - cash back is just that "cash back" if you... GYM Company Incompetence ruining my life!!! 1.0 I exercised my cooling of period a day after signing up with Gym Company. The reason for my decision to withdraw was because of the poor ventilation...