Top Businesses in Winter Haven, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Winter Haven, Florida

Latest Reviews in Winter Haven, Florida

Mariner Finance - Eating Me Alive 1.2 I just looked at my loan today, and the interest rate I am paying. I can borrow from the corner loan shark cheaper than 25% interest. I have had... Resolved Legoland - Horrible Customer Service 2.0 Myself and my family hold seven annual passes that we have had for two years. Today I went online to try to renew them but the website would not... Labcorp - Very disappointing 1.9 I made an appt for 7:00 am, I arrived at the Winter Haven, FL location at 6:50. The waiting room was full and the site manager, Monica had one... Legoland - Excessive wait - over an hour - Driving School 2.2 Today, 7/29, we waited over an hour for the boating school ride. ONLY 8 boats were in operation and 15 were docked. The attendant indicated that they... Advance Auto Parts - Disrespectful employee 1.0 At the Winter Haven, Florida store I ordered a brake light cover. They said it would take 3 days to come in. I'm from out of town and after a week in... Legoland - Too long wait to park and get ticket. 1.2 July 22, 2017, Saturday- My Grandson's Birthday gift - Upon entering the park entrance, we were in line 30 minutes to get to parking ticket booth. It... Legoland - Closed AGAIN 2.4 I could understand closing when raining and thunder, but on Thursday, July 20th, not a rain cloud in the sky. No thunder, no lightning, no rain drops... Steak N Shake - Long Wait , missing order etc. 1.2 Our order was a Cajun Sandwich meal and Double Bacon meal and two four dollar meals . After 20-25min wait we received the Double Bacon Meal with the...