Top Businesses in Sunrise, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Sunrise, Florida

Latest Reviews in Sunrise, Florida

HMS Home Warranty - HMS cannot meet the service level expectations 1.0 According to the HMS Customer Service center, an appliance should be diagnosed within 72 hours and repaired in 1-5 days. We put in a claim for a wall... HMS Home Warranty - Professional Service 5.0 We have had this warranty company for 2 years and have had nothing but great experience in them handling our claims and get the work completed. We... HMS Home Warranty - Horrible 1.0 My air conditioner failed. I submitted a claim on July 15, 2017. My home is in Arkansas. It is now August 30, 2017, and my air conditioner has not... United Healthcare - Worse company , piece of sh>t!!!!! If this the biggest insurance company in the U.S. , we are done I can not believe, they will not approve my insulin , a medicine that I need to... Do not buy HMS home warranty 1.0 Called July 1 when AC stopped working and placed claim. Service provider came July 2 at 10am and put in request for repair parts. I spoke to HMS rep... Ashley Furniture - New furniture delivered damaged 1.0 I picked out a new bedroom set ordered it I waited several months before it was delivered when it was delivered it came damaged three pieces they... HMS Home Warranty - Too many excuses 1.1 Ac unit wasn't running well. HMS sent repair company 90 minutes away. Nothing was done as authorizations were needed. After a few days of not hearing... HMS Home Warranty -WORST Customer Experience Process 1.4 I have had an ongoing issue since June 2014 with my AC/Heat and have spoken with multiple Supervisors and to date there has been no resolution and on...