Top Businesses in Sun City Center, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sun City Center, Florida

Frontier Communications - Cable content 3.2 It appears that Frontier wants to "serve" Florida but not "serve the needs of Florida". Why wouldn't a cable provider provide at least one LOCAL 24 ho... Fantastic Sams - Mistreatment by employee 3.9 Arrived at the. Sun city. Do.on at 3.30 pm was advised by Ruth " we are. Closing cAnnot do you we are closed,When I said you closing time is4 pm, she... Quicken Loans - Loan Review from Sun City Center, Florida We started with quicken loans and it was a big mistake. They lied to us and every week the interest rate would go up. They also said we didn't... The Art Institute - THE ATTORNEY GENERAL NEEDS TO CLOSE THIS BUSINESS DOWN!! DO NOT ATTEND THIS SCHOOL. I am not sure why the attorney general is allowing them to recruit new students. The mother company EDMC trading on NASDAC... Frontier Communications - FALSE BILLING PRACTICES My bill kept going up since Verizon sold to Frontier on Apr 01, 2016 for no reason. The same package, internet speed and home phone service. Account/b... From You Flowers - Funeral flowers paid $95.98 ( order #97221884 ) 8/31/2016 I am very disappointed with what was sent to the funeral home. I ordered a wreath ( the picture showing a large white bow on the top ) and what came... Amc Theatres Customer Care Review from Sun City Center, Florida 1.6 This Amc theater in Brandon,fl customer service is terrible. Maybe some training on how to deal with customers. On Friday July 29 going to 1pm show.... Acceptance Now - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Sun City Center, Florida 1.0 The biggest rip off in history. Did acceptance now with Kane's furniture store in Clearwater, FL had no issues at all, made the mistake of doing it...