Top Businesses in Stuart, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Stuart, Florida

Bank Of America - FRAUDULENT CHARGES 5.0 BANK OF AMERICA ALLOWED BOOSTABILITY TO STEAL $1,800.00 PER MONTH FOR TWO YEARS. WHEN I OPENED THE ACCOUNT I SPECIFICALLY IN WRITING INSTRUCTED THAT... Wallace Hyundai - Horrible Customer and Management Intervention 1.0 Dealer was not completely forthcoming about the condition of the vehicle and it required additional services to be performed upon receiving the... Flagship Marine - *** Poor Product! Terrible Customer Service 2.6 We recently purchased a 18k btu unit and had it installed in our boat. It arrived DOA. Had lost its freon in transit. Maybe it was gone before it... Jack Seeds - I think I have been ripped off 2.1 I ordered plant seeds from Jack seeds almost a month ago and have not gotten my seeds yet. I tried to track the package, but the site informs me that... Metropcs - The Metro 'promise'? 2.3 I'm DONE with Metro PCS! Don't you have a store manager to *** out the employees that make-up policy as suits their mood? We've been Metro customers... Featured Walmart - Package arrived in horrible condition 1.0 if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from black friday... Wawa - Horrible sandwiches 2.7 The new WaWa in Stuart Florida- everyone said how great it was so I went yesterday- I WILL NOT BE BACK!!! My sandwich toppings were gross, tomato... Buds Gun Shop - Bait and Switch 1.0 ACHTUNG / BEWARE: On 9/29/16, I ordered a rifle from Bud's Gun Shop. The gun I ordered was supposed to be brand new (Century Arms vz2008 model). A wee...