Top Businesses in Seffner, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Seffner, Florida

Tire Kingdom - According to Juan manager of seffner fl TK i am a no good customer: 2.8 The tire kingdom in Seffner florida needs to get rid of their manager Juan because he will treat you like his best friend and customer to your face... Lazydays Rv Center - This place is carp 1.0 We bought a used 2016 Winnebago 35f had nothing but problems with this thing since we bought it it's been at the Lazydays service center longer than... Save A Lot - Rude and not helpful Manager / cashier 2.0 I went to Save a Lot to buy food and things we might need during Hurricane Irma. I spent $82.98 in cash . Since I didn't know Florida had released... Horrible Rooms to Go 1.0 We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and... Lazydays Rv Center - They will promise anything to get a deal 1.7 Just Buyer Beware! We purchased a used Motorhome from Lazydays and boy was it a mistake. They will promise you anything to make a deal. I overhead... Lazydays Rv Center - Extended warranty coverage misrepresented 5.0 I purchased and extended service plan four a little over four thousand dollars. I was told by both my sales rep and the person handling my paperwork... Save A Lot - Seffner, Florida - Bad fish and produce Shortly after opening the Seffner Fl. location, I bought frozen Whiting (fish) only to find out it was severely freezer burned. It must have thawed... Lazydays Rv Center - Excellent personal care regardless of what coach you purchased 4.6 I stumbled on this site and as I read some of the comments of dissatisfaction I said to myself were these people really blaming the right party. I...