Top Businesses in Sebring, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sebring, Florida

Sears Home Services - SEARS Home Warranty Program Sucks! & It's Horrible... 1.0 SEARS Home Warranty Program it’s a BIG RIPOFF! & It's Horrible... I bought the best SEARS Home Warranty Program they had to offer. After 8 months my... Sirius Xm Radio - Subscription Review from Sebring, Florida 1.9 I have had XM for a long time I called into Cxl my services. 5 months ago the gentleman talk me to resign and keeping my service for the next 5... Central Security Group - Security System Review from Sebring, Florida 1.0 I have an home security system with Central Security. I have had nothing but problems with the alarm going off often. I have reported it to the... Hardees - A not very pleasant time at Hardee's 09/17/2016 at about 3:57 PM we paid a visit to the Hardee's located at Dundee, Florida on U.S.27. We ordered a big bag lunch with 2 Chilli Hot Dogs. W... Sears - Craftsman C3 Radio Review from Sebring, Florida 1.0 Nevermore sears buy products in customer care is abysmal not solve problems, can not change a product purchased in the store if you do not have the... American Homes 4 Rent - Customer Care Review from Sebring, Florida 1.0 2 months ago, we notified them that the roof paint was peeling and then it started leaking. Called them over and over and over...someone came out,... Walmart - Customer Care Review from Sebring, Florida 1.9 I got home and laundry soap and another thing missing. I went back asked custo.er service if anyone returned a bag with these items. They r nasty and... Books A Million - Bad store manager The store manager i believe if im not mistaken his name is Ed. i didn't find his presents there relevant. It looks like to me that the employees...