Top Businesses in Sebastian, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Sebastian, Florida

Waste Management - Residential Waste Collection Review from Sebastian, Florida 1.0 Worst service ever. It's a *** shame that they have a monopoly in the area or I would use another service . I feel like I'm being robbed all the... OptumRx - Disappointed in the lack of customer service regarding quicker delivery in emergencies 3.5 My husband had to order meds one week ago when he realized he did not have enough insulin and BP meds to make it through a one month visit outside... All American Ac - Very Bad customer service and a total rip off!!!!! All American Air Conditioning installed a Goodman A/C unit in our home on 04/14/2016. Started having problems within a week. The house would not stay... Td Bank - Staff Makes Fraud Assumptions This is in regard to the TD Bank branch in Sebastian, FL. I first want to say that I spoke to the Assistant Branch Manager 9/01/16 via phone and she i... Julep Customer Care Review from Sebastian, Florida 5.0 So i got an add on Facebook for a completely free birthday gift from the company so i thought, hey why not it is my birthday afterall and so i... Netflix - BUFFERING - BUFFERING !!! Just tried Netflix Free Trial and could only get about 30 seconds of a video before the constant and repeated buffering. Called Netflix and they said... Procter And Gamble - TERRIBLE TIDE PODS 1.0 WE PURCHASED NEW TOWELS AND WASHED THEM WITH TIDE PODS BEFOR USING. AFTHER THE WASH WAS COMPLETED THE TOWELS HAD STAINS ON THEM AND WERE NOT... Avasflowers Garden Pleasures Basket Flower Basket Review from Sebastian, Florida 1.0 DO NOT order anything from Avasflowers !! Save yourself the aggrevation ! I ordered a very pretty and cheery looking Garden Pleasures Basket from th...