Top Businesses in Sarasota, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Sarasota, Florida

Latest Reviews in Sarasota, Florida

Property Frameworks - Satisfaction 3.2 Being an absentee property owner living out of state, Property Frameworks took the hassle and headache of being a landlord off my hands for the last... Adventure Hot Tubs And Pools - Jacuzzi Dealership in sarasota Fl. customer service is awful !! 1.0 I bought a Jacuzzi from Adventure Spa and Pool 17th st. Saraso ta Fl. less then a year ago, they did not follow up with me on some issues I had. Then... Frontier Communications - Pathetic customer service 1.2 I dont know who this blog reaches, but I will tell you that I will make it my mission to let people know how pathetic the customer service and tech... American Airlines - Sorry not our fault 2.7 I love Charlotte 35 minutes late, arrived in Miami and they left us on the tarmac for 40 minutes. This made us miss our connection to Medellin.... SonShine Roofing - misrepresented costs and poor workmanship 1.3 Horrible experience. I have never encountered such an unprofessional company. The foreman on the job gave us one cost for the additional wood that he... Heli Aviation Florida - Had 2 excellent flights ! Took one with my daughter and wife and one with my son and brother in law. 4.9 When we called them to book a flight, we asked Bob if he would fly over where we were staying and he had no problems of doing that for us. The whole... Fifth Third Bank - Totally disgusted with the way 5th 3rd Bank treats its customers. 1.0 This bank has consistantly harassed us eventhough we have never missed a payment on a land loan with them. When the due date (before the grace... Lazboy - Lazyboy Top Line Leather is DEFECTIVE 1.7 We purchased the high-end soft leather couch and love seat and within a year the color started coming off is patches. The company sent out someone...