Top Businesses in Sanford, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Sanford, Florida

Latest Reviews in Sanford, Florida

Platos Closet - Racist store in Sanford fl 1.0 Went in to sell some decent clothes.. A couple polo shirts that were.. Size 18+ jeans a few more shirts and shirts stuff i dont ware anymore... They... Panera Bread - Disappointed I generally enjoy The Panera food and experience. Tonight was very disappointing! For almost a $30 meal to go, it was extremely disappointing. I had... Allegiant Air - Poor Service/Unlawful On Monday 10/2 my husband and I had tickets to go from Orlando/Sanford - Columbus, Ohio. This flight was to leave at 4:30pm (EST). We were to check... David Maus Chevrolet - Issue not resolved 1.7 Sales manager tried to get his GM to compensate me by giving me a check for 1/2 of the increased monthly payment ($750.00), but GM said he did not... David Maus Chevrolet - What could be improved to make my experience better 3.2 August 4, 2017 Response to survey from chevroletcx.com What could be improved to make your experience better? This purchase would have been better if... Hudsons Furniture - 5 Month Delivery Debacle Ends With Refund & Nothing Else 1.9 My unfortunate experience with this company lasted just shy of 5 months. I purchased a sectional from them on 3/25/17. They placed the order with the... Allegiant Air - Typical problems from Sanford Florida 3.5 First the flight was delayed for 4 hours and it took 30 plus minutes to get someone on the phone for a canned answer. I went to the airport and 45... La Mesa Rv - Buyer Beware I purchased a new Roadtrek CS Adventurous from LaMesa RV in Sanford, FL. Horrible experience. People are very effective at passing you around. I went...