Top Businesses in Riverview, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Riverview, Florida

Latest Reviews in Riverview, Florida

Shapes Total Fitness - So disappointed 3.0 After years of being unhealthy I was encouraged to join shapes. Loved the instructors and the classes only to show up and the doors were closed. I... Progressive Insurance - The name "Dale" 1.0 All my life I have witnesses the name "Dale" used in a belittling and derogatory fashion. The recent Progressive ad at a gas station is the perfect... Caliber Home Loans - Caliber home mortgage riverview Fl is terrible 1.0 I am having the same experience with Caliber homes in Florida . My realtor recommended this mortgage company and I followed his lead because I... Great Clips - Horrible 3.0 Went to great clips on university drive in coral springs florida with a picture of how i wanted my hair done cause i have worn it that way forever... Onetravel - MAJOR SCAM 1.0 I booked flights to Denver for myself and 3 of my grandchildren and within 2 hours realized that the date I had put in was wrong. I tried to call and... Lowes - I plan on laying hardwooh flooring in several rooms 2.6 I have always preferred Lowes to Home depot and my lowes credit card was for 1500,yet I only ever used 900 at the most.The balance sits at 340.00... Bluegrace Logistics - Blue Grace quoting for reweigh and reclass to double our quoted price 1.3 We have disputed Invoice # 100A2545 as per our email to Ms. Nicole Scroggins at Blue Grace (BG) dated 11/09/16. We have asked BG to correct the 2... Marcos Pizza - Terrible customer service !!! 3.5 Horrible experience. I ordered online which indicated the order pick up time to be 8:30 PM. When I arrived for the pick up I was told it would be read...