Top Businesses in Port Richey, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Port Richey, Florida

Latest Reviews in Port Richey, Florida

Frontier Communications - Bundle Installation Review from Port Richey, Florida 1.3 Company installed fios on Friday only to disconnect it on Monday. Apparently their technician knowingly disconnected our neighbors service to install... Aspen Dental - Dental Services Review from Port Richey, Florida 2.4 I had a cracked tooth looked at,required root canal.agreed to price.on my second visit they added a "lab charge "125 dollars. Couldnt explain... Aire Serv - COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED WITH A COMPANY THAT STATES IT WILL BE FREE IF THEY CAN'T REPAIR IT! 1.0 AIRE SERV OF PORT RICHEY, FL 34668 ARE WORTHLESS NOT EVEN AN ATTEMPT TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM. THEIR ONLY SOLUTION IS TO REPLACE AN 11 YEAR OLD UNIT... Aire Serv - UNSCRUPOULOUS SCAMMERS SELLING UNITS INSTEAD OF REPAIRING 1.1 REFERED BY HOME ADVISORS: MY UNIT OF 5 TONS, ELEVEN YEARS OLD, WAS WORKING UNTIL LIGHTNING STUCK IT. IMMEDIATELY A COMPANY WANTED TO REPLACE MY AC... Ups - Withholding needed medication for 3 days from senior citizens 1.3 We are over 60 with numerous serious health conditions. Our medications come from our mail order pharmacy right to our door via UPS so we don't have... Freshpet - My sick corgi after eating your food I bought the chicken in the tube and also the bag kind and my corgi has thrown up and gotten the runs each time. She poor darling is never eating... Walmart - Trying to exchange a pair of shorts 2.8 I bought a pair of shorts at the Hudson, Florida Walmart and they were too small. Being that I was at the Port Richey, Florida store, I wanted to... Ups Delivery 2.4 Apparently UPS left a package somewhere for me that I did not receive. Even though it was no money out of their pocket, they refused the vendors...