Top Businesses in Plantation, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Plantation, Florida

Rick Case Hyundai - Lying got me to showroom On Sat. AUG. 5 th. I drove over 4 hours to arrive at the Rick Case Hyundai dealership in Sunrise. I was to meet with the internet saleman, Marty. I... Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance - THE MOST WORTHLESS INSURANCE COMPANY EVER 1.0 Seriously if you have ocean harbor I truly feel bad for you. Ocean harbor is the equivalent to *** in a bag. It is always a 45 minute to an hour wait... Ideal Image - Lousy results, painful and expensive 3.0 I had cool sculpting done on all my abs and it was very painful. My stomach looked flat for at least a few months but a year later, the treated areas... Rick Case Acura - Rick and Rita only about the momey 1.1 To Mr. & Ms. Case , I spoke with one of your sales personal yesterday I explained my situation to him told him what i had what can afford and how... El Dorado Furniture - Saggy sinking mattress 1.4 I purchased a mattress around October 2016. In December 2016 i noticed on one side the mattress sink in more than the other side. So i called the... Ocean Harbor Casualty Insurance - Worst insurance company ever!! This insurance company is one of the worst companies I've ever had the displeasure of working with. I was literally on hold to speak with a... Sears Home Services - HORRIBLE, WASTE OF TIME, WASTE OF MONEY 1.0 Been without a fridge for months and the warranty team could care less. techs are not skilled and service is horrible. Try to make an appt and they... El Dorado Furniture - Buyer Beware 1.0 Horrible furniture. Within 2 months of purchase, "color" pealing off everywhere on a "leather" couch, with tearing in 4 places. First tear (not...