Top Businesses in Pensacola, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Pensacola, Florida

Latest Reviews in Pensacola, Florida

Stanton Optical - Worthless glasses and wasted money 1.3 Same as many othwr complainants here, I went in on their offer for "free" eye exam and BOGO frames, only to be nickel and dimed to death. Over $400... Baymont Inn And Suites - A Baymont Inn from *** experience 1.9 Most horrible experience ever at a hotel. First, the clerk wouldn't honor a travel coupon we presented. Then I found out later that the online rates... Save A Lot - I was embarrassed by asst management 4.6 I went into a lane at the Pensacola Save A Lot. The asst manager. Tod was checking a man out. When i got to regester he said I have to go get some... Deep Sea Cosmetics - HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE The product they demonstrated to me at the mall is not what they put into my bag and charged me $200 for!!! I tried it once and my face felt like it... Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards... Home Depot - Nightmare 1.0 Tried to make a purchase of a new riding mower and materials to build a shed to put it in waited while store employee left us standing there because... Walmart - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on... Planet Fitness Pensacola, FL. 235 East 9 Mile Rd. 32534 FRAUD An employee used my bank card on file to make a purchase on a day I wasn't at the club. I asked the manager about it, he denied that it was a...