Top Businesses in Pembroke Pines, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Pembroke Pines, Florida

Claires - Piercing 2.3 I went to pembroke lakes mall today to get my eats pierced. Online it states that that the service is free and the package is from 18.99 but when I... American Express - Disputes and Cancelled my Cards 1.4 I have been a customer of Amex for 11 years with three platinum cards. Personal, Corp and Delta. I disputed charges that were being processed on an... Banfield Pet Hospital - BANFIELD NEGLECT KILLEY MY DOG After treating my dog for several months and getting me to sign up for their wellness plan they diagnosed my 7 year old beloved dog with Diabetis,... Lazboy - Custom Order Madness 2.5 I ordered a custom leather recliner on Sept 1st, 2017. At that time, I was informed it would be 5 weeks for delivery. I received a call Saturday,... Red Robin - Discrimination and disaster 1.0 This last friday i went to the red robins in pembroke pines fl mall to have dinner. My son who is autistic was quite hyper to eat and the hostess was... Fandango - HORRIBLE SERVICE 1.0 Fandango is the worst service period. Better luck just to be old fashion and go straight to the theater... Not good, horrible service. Not worth even... VanDyk Mortgage - Beyond unprofessional - total NIGHTMARE 1.6 Still waiting to close after they missed multiple closing dates. It's been almost 2 weeks since the signed and agreed upon closing date. Costing me... El Dorado Furniture - Terrible patio furniture 1.9 We purchased outdoor furniture about two years ago. Every chair, the sofa and lounger are all falling apart already! The wicker is pulling and we...