Top Businesses in Pembroke Pines, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Pembroke Pines, Florida

Red Robins - Discrimination and disaster 1.0 This last friday i went to the red robins in pembroke pines fl mall to have dinner. My son who is autistic was quite hyper to eat and the hostess was... Fandango - HORRIBLE SERVICE 1.0 Fandango is the worst service period. Better luck just to be old fashion and go straight to the theater... Not good, horrible service. Not worth even... VanDyk Mortgage - Beyond unprofessional - total NIGHTMARE 1.6 Still waiting to close after they missed multiple closing dates. It's been almost 2 weeks since the signed and agreed upon closing date. Costing me... El Dorado Furniture - Terrible patio furniture 1.9 We purchased outdoor furniture about two years ago. Every chair, the sofa and lounger are all falling apart already! The wicker is pulling and we... Party City - No supplies for a graduation 1.0 Party City - No supplies for a graduation store #324 I was looking for balloons and party supplies for a graduation, there was nothing!!! they says... Great Expressions Dental Centers - Lack Honesty and Unfair Pricing 1.7 I became a client of Great Expression (2410 US1, Stuart, FL). Before I had any work done I requested and received a cost statement. I asked "Is this... Costco - Rude and unproffessional On, Saturday 11 March, COSTCO denied, and specifically the COSTCO Manager (MR Hulises) at 15915 Pembroke Pines FL 33027 , denied my husband,( a... El Dorado Furniture - EL Dorado "Transformer" sofa system SCAM 2.8 I purchased the "famous" transformer sofa and love seat from El Dorado about 3 years ago. I was lured into purchasing the "warranty" to cover the...