Top Businesses in Palmetto, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Palmetto, Florida

It Works - It doesnt work for me 1.0 Ordered Relief and it made my face itch. They said I had to order 3 bottles of it which amounts to 35.00 each. My representative never told me I had... It Works - Horrible!! I signed up for the three month autoship. After the third shipment, I contacted the distributor and cancelled. Then I received two orders the same... It Works - Don't waste you money! Liars!!! 1.0 I stupidly bought into this company thinking I would be able to earn some much needed extra cash. I had followed a girl on instagram and saw her... Featured It Works - Don't do it! 1.0 I have never left a review for any product or service. This time, I felt that I just couldn't let this one go. I purchased the tummy wraps for $96;... It Works Does NOT WORK 1.8 I recently tried the It Works Cleanse which is supposed to be a 2 day cleanse to make you lose weight. The before and after pictures shown of... It Works - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!Let me start by saying I have NEVER been one to take time out of my day to leave a bad review on any... It Works..Rep not giving full disclosure 1.0 I have been nagged by a rep about It Works products. Finally I decided I would try the Greens because if you bought the greens , you would get a... Bluegreen Resorts - Resort it was not! Avante on International Drive Orlando Last weekend I was booked into the Avante Resort on international Drive in Orlando FL for a 3 night 4 day stay with the objective to hear a 2 hr. pres...