Top Businesses in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Latest Reviews in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Labcorp - Unacceptable 1.0 At 1415 went to PBG Location for pre employment DS there were 2 people in front of me. I was told that it was going to 1:45-2 hrs before I get seen.... Deborah Graham Bocaraton - Best Reading Ever 5.0 I don't know what every one is talking about but I found her to be amazing, best out of 20 readings I have ever gotten in my lifetime. Deborah Graham... STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. 1.3 I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with... Deborah Graham Bocaraton - Deborah is a Genuine, Caring and Wonderfully Accurate Psychic! 5.0 I simply cannot believe the review I just read from some woman complaining about Deborah! It is totally and COMPLETELY different from my interactions... Forever Flawless - Lied to by management Bought the vip package which includes products, masks, and 1 year of Farr facials. I told them that I'm only on Long Island 4 months of the year.... Pulte Homes - Worst workmanship, crappy skilled labors. 2.6 It's been 60 days since closing, our roof looks shoddy, been out twice to fix, looks worse, we even have cardboard under lament hanging off the back... Att - Worst Customer services Ever When I called to cancel my GoPhone Acct I was transferred to 7 different people and on the phone with them for over an hour. The customer service is t... Sage Truck Driving Schools - Waste of time 3.3 My son went to the Sage Trucking School in Ft. Pierce. He has a felony from 18 years ago and was told that wouldn't be a problem finding a job. I...