Top Businesses in Ormond Beach, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Ormond Beach, Florida

Giant Recreation World - Brand new lemon camper 1.5 Bough memorial day sales needed camper for husband to stay in Jacksonville while I was in mayo clinic having bone marrow clinic for weeks. Had... Bluegreen Resorts - Nothing good in 28 years We bought in Daytona Beach on our honeymoon 28 years ago. What a sucker we were and have been ever since. The maintenance fees keep going up every... SIMPLY SELF STORAGE SUCKS! 1.0 I had a storage facility in the Ormond Beach facility. I no longer do, nor would I ever rent and/or recommend you to anyone! I had stuff stolen from... Hudsons Furniture - Sales personnel lied. 1.0 Furniture came damaged and used. Hudson picked up furniture and did not credit account balance. Horrible customer complaint department. Extended... Spinnaker Resorts - RIP OFF 1.0 the entire process from the time you try to check in until you are smart enough to check out of the DUMP(S&R resort) no time share, no beach, no... Spinnaker Resorts - Terrible customer service! 1.3 We were staying in Daytona for our vacation at our regular vacation spot. A salesperson approached us on the beach and said if we come down to view... Hudsons Furniture - Sold used furniture as new furniture at Hudson's Furniture (430 Yonge Street; Ormond Beach Florida) 1.0 Issue 1: Hudson Furniture refused to honor the extended warranty on the recliner/lift chair. The chair broke after 13 months of use. A replacement... Hudsons Furniture - Broken Chair 1.0 Hudson did not honor the purchased extended warranty. The Power/Lift Recliner was 13 months old when the frame broke. This chair is used by one...