Top Businesses in Orange Park, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Orange Park, Florida

Latest Reviews in Orange Park, Florida

Total Air Care - TERRIBLE!!! ANY HOME WARRANTY SHOULD NOT CONTRACT WITH THEM! 1.0 They have come 3 times and still not repaired our HVAC unit! You can never get a hold of them on the phone. I wait on the phone for an hour for... Total Air Care - Tech Lied Multiple Times 1.0 Dispatch spoke to the tech that was supposed to be at our house multiple times and each time he lied. He was supposed to be at our house between 10am... Total Air Care - Totally Incompetent! 1.0 We are forced to use Total Air through our home warranty- American Home Shield. They have booked a 4 hour appointment with us 3 times. Each time my... Aamco - My truck broke down again 1.1 6 months ago I payed y'all $3000 to fix my transmission yall said you completely rebuilt it then on my for a job out of state it breaks down now I'm... General Rv Center - General RV service issues. 1.0 took them 14 days to get plumbing parts for my brand new 5th wheel. Then when she finally called and told me they were in it would have taken 30 days... Total Air Care - Hot under the collar! This Company is a joke, we have been without a working Air Conditioning system for 5 WEEKS during 90 degree days, this is an absolute nightmare that... Total Air Care - RUN!!!!! 1.0 BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE OF TOTAL AIR CARE!!!! I ONLY RATED THIS COMPANY WITH ONE STAR SO THAT I COULD POST THIS REVIEW!!! This company is terrible at... Total Air Care - Horrible Service I would recommend staying away from this company. I didn't have much of an option because it was the one provider by my Home Warranty. The first time...