Top Businesses in Orange City, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Orange City, Florida

Loans Loans

Latest Reviews in Orange City, Florida

Centurylink - Service I called Century link today after I got a bill for 487.00. The call was disconnected and I was unable to get them back on the line. I had my service... Arbys - Undercooked meat 2.5 I was raised on porkbelly.the first time they came out they were borderline being done enough but ate them anyway.the last time I went to Arby's... All American Solar - Refused to pay commisions to employees 1.0 Constanly Barraged by owner, Cheated on pay, lied too often, harrassed I worked for All American Solar for 1 Year. Much of the time I was their top... Petco - Assistant manager trying to retaliate over complaints 1.0 The assistant manager at the Orange City store, Hector, treats employees horribly. He's rude, tells customers that the employees don't know anything... Petco - Maybe it's time to look at the managers I went to the orange city location to set up an appointment to have my dog groomed recently and saw that the ENTIRE grooming department had quit. This... Forest River RV trash. 1.0 We brought a new 2015 Georgetown in May 2015. So we had it for 15 months and it's been in the shop for most of it. 27 major items wrong with it not... Lifetouch Photography - Overpriced inferior product No problem with the pictures themselves except that we did not get the six 5X7's which we thought we had ordered. However, the frame was the cheapest... Evans Law Associates - Called, nothing. I just got a call today and came here to no surprise... Scam alert! Either they are debt collectors doubling as lawyers(impersonation) or are a...