Top Businesses in Opa Locka, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Opa Locka, Florida

Unreliable Jet Maintenance 1.4 The Company repairs private jets. The owners of private jets are not born yesterday. I am a pilot. The pilots usually manage the jet services. I met... Usps - Missing return package 1.0 I had purchased a Bluetooth headset from Amazon returned it MAr 10, 2017. i have tracking and customer service rep to prove it has completely... Rosewe - Clothing Review from Opa Locka, Florida 1.6 I received an order today that I placed a month ago. I emailed them several times and requested that the order be canceled. They said it would be a... Nuwave Oven - Oven Review from Opa Locka, Florida Just want to order a dome for the first ones that came out. How can I get it ? I saw the for 15.00 on a site but forgot where I saw it. Ge Appliances - Ge Gth20Sbbss Top-Freezer Refrigerator Review from Opa Locka, Florida I purchased a refrigerator 3 years ago and now the pipes are rusty. GE advised me that they would sell me another comparable model for 50% less. I... Birch Communications - SCAM-SCAM-SCAM I'm so mad I had to sign up with BIRCH to leave complaints somewhere. The Company is a SCAM. Since August of last year I saw that my bill went up for... Churchs Chicken Staff Review from Opa Locka, Florida The staff at the location in opa-Locka Fl and 131st are the most rude and very disrespectful people ever!!!!Didnt give us time to finish our order... Pizza Hut - Pizza Review from Opa Locka, Florida 4.9 I called in an order for 2large stuff pizza that cost $28.50. However the employee told me 15 minutes is my waiting time. I arrived to pick up my...