Top Businesses in Oldsmar, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Oldsmar, Florida

Solis Spa Covers - Bankrupt - Cheaters 1.0 This company is bankrupt and the lowest rated credit profile in the industry. If you give them your credit card - don't expect to ever see your spa... TransWorld Network - Don't deal with them 1.1 This company and their internet does not furnish as powerful as they claim. Promised 10mbps and drops off quickly. They will charge unreasonable fees... Sunbelt Rentals - Seems like a *** 1.6 What a terrible place. We had a negotiated rate on a piece of equipment, we usually rent these items for several months at a time.They had stated... Tires Plus - Aggressive Store Manager 1.0 Tires Plus, Oldsmar store manager Marvin Valladares was driving a customer's car. My wife honked at him because she felt he was coming to close to... Famous Tate - Warranty dissatisfaction 4.1 I purchased a Samsung washer/dryer in 2012 from Famous Tate's. We have also purchased multiple appliences from them as well. My dryer has failed for... PestBear - Can not be trusted did not perform After 3 years of service and the worst lawn in neighborhood, Pest Bear you are fired. We have a large yard and used all of your services, lawn, trees... Diverse Logistics/Famous Tate Service 3.8 Deliverymen, Shawn and Mike, did an excellent job, both, with the installation and delivery, of our backsplash, for our new Viking Range. These... Solis Spa Covers - Solis has on two occasions fraudulently billed me $279.00 1.0 1st time, I placed the order and never received product. 2nd time, I was billed for a new order. I did not place this order. Did not authorize these...