Top Businesses in Okeechobee, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Okeechobee, Florida

National Pool Wholesalers - I purchased a oval swimming pool 10x15 and when it was going to be installed it was a 15x30, they told me they was not going to replace it. 1.3 I got in touch with papal and they said I can return it, but at my own cost. The cost to return the pool was more than the pool itself. I am having a... Phonak - VERY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE 2.3 Expensive phonak hearing aid needs $200 worth of repair and barely two years old! Called customer service and have to leave a message and they might... Checkpeople - Don't work scam They won't let you cancel I cancel with in an hour after I did it then they email me saying call this number to cancel I call the number they say you... Home Depot and RainSoft water softener ripped me off!!! I bought a RainSoft water softener after mailing in a water sample that I brought home from Home Depot. I wrote the check (see attachment), but the a... Esecuritel - REFURBISHED PHONES FOR YOUR PHONE I HAVE PHONE INSURANCE FOR MY LG VOLT, WHICH HAD BEEN OVERHEATING. I HAVE THE INSURANCE, AND RECEIVED MY "NEW" PHONE IMMEDIATELY. I AM FINDING,... Smartstyle - WHOPSIDED HAIRCUT 1.7 WENT IN TO HAVE SLIGHT TRIM. ASKED IF SHE COULD DO A LAYER CUT.OLD STYLE. SAID SHE COULD. CAME OUT AND SHE CHOPPED LEFT SIDE 1 INCH SHORTER AND BACK... Homeaway - Vacation Rental NIGHTMARE...... 1.0 The home was dirty and had a foul, musty smell throughout that would not air out. We cleaned the house for 2 hours, but to no avail. We had to give... Pediatric Practice Hussain Anjum P Md - Not a good doctor incompetent 1.0 Anjum Hussain in okeechobee fl is not a good doctor. She's incompetent rude and arrogant and misdiagnoses children. She gave a not so good one to my...