Top Businesses in Oakland Park, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Oakland Park, Florida

Mediterranean Impact Windows - I,and twenty others had impact windows installed .leakeca. 1.1 Leak frm impact windows,not installed properly,or sealed.leaked.over all floors..company owner moez sola,and elton karaja,did not return complaint... Rooms To Go - Bonded leather is a joke 2.4 After making my purchase a couple of years ago it a battle. Within the first year our couch started to peel. We in fact did purchase the insurance... Kmart worst return policy in the world. NO exceptions under any type of circumstances. 1.0 Local store purchase Under $40.00 - 37 days afterwards tried to do a return. (Slacks/Blouse) (30 Day Policy) Explained i required immediate... Youfit Health Clubs - Horrible gym 1.0 I would have given the gym "zero" stars if that were an option. Management allows members to harass, threaten and denigrate gays. I was called ***... Comcast - Bundle Review from Oakland Park, Florida 1.0 Liars, *** artists, excessive delays, holds, transfers... The WORST SERVICE PROVIDER ON THE PLANET! Stealth Construction - Review in Construction category from Oakland Park, Florida 1.0 Company to avoid. Fighting to get money back for vendors he did not pay after we paid him in good faith some 4 months ago. Not at any address thats on... Walgreens - Horrible Walk in Clinic Experience 3.9 I've been a customer of Walgreen’s store since I was a small child. I remember my parents bringing me their for prescriptions anytime I was sick and... Dans Fan City - Luna Ceiling Fan Review from Oakland Park, Florida 1.0 Bought 5 of their Luna fans about 5 years ago shortly after the installation 1 started to hum so I stopped using it. Fast forward 5 years house on...