Top Businesses in North Miami, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in North Miami, Florida

La Fitness - Very unprofessional 1.0 My experience with LA Fitness in Denton was not good. First, I researched the 5 day passes to try out the gym. The pass clearly says you mist be 18... Mcdonalds - Food Poison:South West Salad from McDonald, 610 N.E. 125th St. North Miami 1.0 My name is Bernice Cohens, on August 11, 2016, my ex husband went to McDonald to get my son and myself a late lunch/dinner at 5:00 from McDonald on... Best Western Plus - Biscayne Bvd, North Miami.."racial profiling by Manager Sandra Griffin 4.5 Manager of this hotel should be fired! Sandra Griffin is Manager, rude and racial profiling... (while her whole staff were OPPOSITE!!! they showed... GetARoom - A ripp off 1.0 I booked a room and canceled in 10 minutes I questioned representative on the $25 cancelation charge an she put me on hold to rectify this and told... CARiD - False Advertising/Representation - Bad part and No help 1.3 I ordered a remanufactured rack and pinion through Rock Auto, but cancelled the order after seeing the part on the CARiD website for a few bucks more,... THE FRESH DIET - Fresh Diet- Gone with the wind-with consumer's money! 1.2 New Fresh LLC-dba Fresh Diet has gone out of business. They stopped being in business on July 22nd, 2016, leaving their customers stranded and plain... Fallas Stores - RUDE MANAGER WILL NEVER GO BACK TO STORE GOOD MORNING, I WAS IN STORE #407 WITH MY CHILD ON YESTERDAY . I ASKED TWO WOMEN WHO WAS TALKING CAN I HAVE HELP PLEASE. THE WOMEN WHICH WAS MANAGER... Synchrony Bank Carecredit Account Review from North Miami, Florida 1.6 Took out a 17 month interest free line of credit with Synchrony at my vet. I scanned their application from a poster on the wall that read "interest...