Top Businesses in Miami, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Miami, Florida

Latest Reviews in Miami, Florida

Walmart - Credit card expired, payments were up to date, none missed since opened, can it be renewed have not used it for about 4 months, but have kept making monthly payments on time. I know there is no expiration date, but why do they not asked if... Paypal - Scam bye Buyer 1.5 Filed on : August 9 2017 Filed by : Suresh Sheth 13760 SW 84th Street Miami FL 33183 Filed against : PayPal, Inc. Complaint Description: the buyer... Lennar - Worst Housing Experience EVER 1.0 Our house is located in the Miami area near Miramar FL. When we first saw a Lennar home, it didn't wow me, it's average both in terms of the... Ikea - Lunch gone wrong 2.5 Came to buy some things... stopped to eat lunch with my son.. the cashier overcharged me for a cake.. when i told her.. it took long.. my son was... Featured Carnival Cruise Line - Bad room 1.9 i was put in room that had fold down bed at foot of bed..i had to get on hands and knees to get to my side of bed..they said i choose this room and... Interval International - Award Certificate Scam Interval International sends you an award certificate. To use it you pay $274. After a week, the resort you booked asks for additional payment to... ScitScat Music is a great company and a great friend to musicians 4.6 I have bought multiple items from Scitscat over the past several years, as have many people I know in our local area, South Florida. Never had a... Norwegian Cruiseline - On-board Smoking Causes Asthma Flare-Up & Illness Aboard the NCL Pearl July 2017 - Prior to this cruise, I have been on two others with Norwegian. This time, it seemed as though there was an...