Top Businesses in Margate, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Margate, Florida

Orchid Boutique - What a nightmare - error after error at my expense. DO NOT RISK YOUR $$$$ Ordered 11 items. Was sent all items and they didn't fit right and looked way better quality online. Sent all 11 items back by the date (30 days from... Brightstar Credit Union - Terrible Service, I would NOT recommend to anyone. 2.6 They lose information. They do NOT return calls. I had left my information last year for Mortgage lending information, NO return call, I also... KDs Auto Sales - 1970 DODGE CHALLENGER-RIP OFF!~ STAY AWAY-THEY LIE ABOUT THERE CARS QUALITY- THEY SOLD ME A RUST BUCKET-TOTALLY LIED ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE CAR- THE CAR WE BOUGHT NEEDS ENTIRE... All State Van Lines - Tricks to keep my deposit All State waited until 3 days before the move to change payment terms. Suddenly I owed $2,000 immediately instead of a month later when scheduled for... All State Van Lines - HORRIFIC NIGHTMARE 1.0 Had the WORST move experience of my life and it is still going on. Pick up was late, movers were possibly high? but they broke and moved my stuff... Colonial Van Lines - Update 4.0 This is an update to my previous review of Colonial Van Lines (CVL) Relocation Division from 3 November 2016. Since I posted that review, within 12... Fallas Stores - NO REFUND I came to Florida on vacation and bought some clothes at one of these stores. When I went back to my hotel, the clothes were not what we expected. The... 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe Lt 4wd Car Review from Margate, Florida 1.0 Terrible car and terrible customer service. My daughter got locked inside the car with the keys inside. The door is never supposed to close with keys...