Top Businesses in Kendall, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Kendall, Florida

Timeless Skin Care - They forget cancellation and send product anyway 2.7 I decided to try the heavily discounted trial offer for Timeless Skin Care in which one pays for shipping and handling. After ordering the free... Zoom Tan - Customer Care Review from Kendall, Florida 2.1 I recently placed a special order with the company Zoom Tan. They were more than happy to set up an order and told me I need to go in store find the... Ihop 9696 sunset drive 1.8 I have been going to this IHOP for several years. It is convenient and close to my home. I usually go there with my family during the weekend... Days Inn - Sanitary Conditions Review from Kendall, Florida 1.3 I was at this Days Inn Aug 12,2016 there was no TV or Telephone services. The place was not cleaned well dusty dirty shower curtains, drity spread on... American Airlines Customer Care Review from Kendall, Florida 1.9 On international flight from Cancun connecting in Miami. American Airline Miami to DC. Departure time 11:07 and We were at the gate 17 minutes prior... Platos Closet - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Kendall, Florida 1.4 I've just left the Platos Closet in Boynton Beach in Florida and I am extremely dissatisfied. I brought them a bag full of some clothing that I don't... Mary Kay Sales Representative Review from Kendall, Florida Mi queja Es por una vendedora de Mary Kay su nombre Es Marcolina Gonzalez , me ha mandandote Tex por FB ofensibos y amenasantes no tiene Un... Hotheads - Delivery Service Review from Kendall, Florida 1.0 I never received the product that I was charged for. I called the company before I left for my trip and then when I got back from my trip they...