Top Businesses in Jupiter, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Jupiter, Florida

Bealls - Miss leading coupons...done with Beals 4.0 Apparently beals has become a store that realizes it can take advantage of its patrons by fine print on coupons..i twice was shocked at the counter... Dermagist - Company will not credit you 1.0 The product made my eyes itchy and watery. I returned it after a couple of trys. I packaged almost the full bottle in original packaging filled out... Labcorp - Unprofessional, Rude, Intimidating and Embarrassing! 1.0 If I could give less than 1 star I would. I arrived shortly after 10am knowing without an appointment I could have a long wait. When I walked in the... Nutrisystem Turbo 10 Diet Plan Review from Jupiter, Florida 2.1 I have received the non frozen food.
It is tasteless and without flavor or seasoning including the snacks
Tophatter - Customer Care Review from Jupiter, Florida 1.0 I have returned 2 items a ring and a very old used computer total $140. Plus after 2 months I've yet to recive a pair of silver angle wing ear rings... Cheapfareguru - Worst airline travel agency 1.0 Bought my ticket to fly from USA to India and return ticket. Whhile flying back Air India took me off the flight because the flight was through London... Stanton Optical - Eye Exam Review from Jupiter, Florida 1.0 Went to Stanton Optical for an eye exam and for glasses. Gave them my insurance card verify that my insurance was accepted here they told me yes.... Dominos Pizza - Primavera Pasta Review from Jupiter, Florida 1.7 Everytime I order from this establishment the mess up the order in some way. Doesn't matter if I place it on the phone or online. They always charge...