Top Businesses in Jacksonville, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Jacksonville, Florida

Latest Reviews in Jacksonville, Florida

Ups is a joke 1.0 They seem to think that they do not have to answer to us consumers and tyat we have to deal with what ever they do or say or to bad. They have had my... Tires Plus - Needed a battery, sold an alternator, still need a battery 1.7 Tires Plus – Dunn Ave., Jacksonville, FL. It is noteworthy, neither Tires Plus (corporate) or this store have a facebook page, a google review... Diversified Consultants - Fraud Charges 1.5 I am in collections with your company for $117 for DirectTV. I have never lived at the address listed on the account. I would like you to remove this... Barnes And Cohen - Don't go to Barnes & Cohen 1.0 I can tell you that I would NOT take my dying dog to be represented by Chuck Barnes. His paralegals are the worst!!! Jessica NEVER calls back and... RBRAKES 4 LESS -rotors ... 1.0 My vehicle had shaking in the steering wheel .... I had BRAKES 4 Less(Brakes 4 more) look at front rotors . They told me all 4 Rotors needed to be... PRP Wine International - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY 1.0 I scheduled a tasting and no one showed up. After 14 calls to the host and the branch manager, the manager called back upset that I had called so... Cnac Financing - Rip off for people with bad credit 1.3 I wouldn't recommend this place to no one. My down payment was 1200 dollars which what I heard from other customers that they only had to put 500... Checkers Drive In - Poor Customer Service & No ranch 3.4 The woman that was taking our order started off pretty rude and kept on rushing for an order. We had just pulled up to the drive thru order box and...