Top Businesses in Jacksonville, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Jacksonville, Florida

Latest Reviews in Jacksonville, Florida

Usps - LOST MY D@@N MAIL 1.0 I have EXTREMELY important and time sensitive documents sent to me from Florida. I am supposed to have them TO THE COURT HOUSE TOMORROW. The tracking... Would not recomend barnes and cohen; unproffesional 2.0 I have a very cut and dry case. a semi truck ran his light and tboned me. this was 3 years ago. my case manager does not have any good advice. no... Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Florida - Inept Insurance Company 1.3 Their customer service sucks! When you contact them via social media, it is always the same auto generated reply to contact them via an email that is... Bennys Steak And Seafood - Bait & switch 1.0 When you google Benny's steak & seafood you'll see beautiful linen tables,white ceilings a nice decor. It's all an illusion. A/C must have been set... Crystal Springs Water - Extremely poor customer service, lack professionalism 2.2 After several attempts and schedules to have water delivered to my mother, it did not happened after several phone calls and promises to deliver.... Unsatisfied with Campers Inn Jacksonville, Fl. 2.5 I bought a 24 foot motor home in May of 2016. The first issue when they replaced my sink faucet I had to wait two weeks for one to come in, then it... Cnac Financing - GAVE THEM BACK CAR IN 2012, STILL REPORTING LATE FEES 2016 1.0 Under stressful financial conditions... single mom raising 2 teenagers, just retired frim the Navy, CNAC/JD Byrider said they could help rebuild my... Hair Cuttery - Lies by manager 1.0 Went in to store 4181 on Atlantic blvd, Jacksonville Fl to return a product that should not have been sold tl.me for my type of hair.it stripped my...