Top Businesses in Hollywood, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Hollywood, Florida

Latest Reviews in Hollywood, Florida

Waypoint Homes - False Eviction 1.5 First Fact: They have hirrible communication in the South Florida(Hollywood) Location. I was told that the 2 young ladies that handled my file back... Fedex - Worst shipping company EVER 1.0 I ship 6-8 international packages a month for my business, and only 1-2 come as promised each month. All customer service does is lie so that they... Winn Dixie Stores - BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE 1.0 Someone really need to do something about the poor customer service that Winn Dixie has.... I went to the Winn Dixie store to pick up a Western Union... DON'T USE NACA 1.0 AFTER 2 YEARS THEY DONE NOTHING GOING TO BE HOME LESS IN 2 DAYS BECAUSE THEY PROMISE TO CLOSE ON MY LOAN 6 MONTHS AGO. I HAVE 2 KINDS AND A WIFE ,THE... Waypoint Homes - UNLICENSED PLUMBERS 1.0 I tried contacting Mr Fritz by phone and emails, I can not get any response by him or any management team. I don't think we should be responsible for... Waypoint Homes - Disrespectful Manager I moved out of one of the homes that I was renting made sure that everything was cleaned and returned back to them the way I received it. I received... Kampgrounds Of America - Rude, obnoxious customer service 1.2 I am (have) camping at the KOA in Hollywood, Fl. I am so disappointed in this campground with the customer service. I am staying at the campground... Waypoint Homes - LEASE 1.0 DO NOT LEASE FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! Absolutely the worst. When we leased our property 4 years ago from Colony America everything was great. But then...