Top Businesses in Holiday, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Holiday, Florida

I will never buy a delta faucets or any of your other products A year ago bought a delta faucet installed the faucet,it was not even a month the faucet started to leak out of the stem below the handle and drip... Home Depot - Storm doors 1.8 paid $1100.00 for a double storm door install in Feb.2017,its may 2017 still no storm door,,had 2 appointments just no shows,,meaning no calls n no... Foscam - No support 1.0 They are scam. They stop providing technical support and also state that their company has been sold to another one. DON'T buy Foscam. Their price... Hate the new Yahoo Messenger! 3.2 What is Yahoo thinking?! This is not an improvement at all! There is no upfront friend list...you state you put the conversations front and center...... Sun Toyota - Bait and swap internet !!!!! went on sun toyota web sit to look around and i was looking for a 4 runner trd pro ITS ABOUT A $44000.00 SO WHEN I WAS ON THE WEB SIT THEY SAID FILL O... Vivid Seats - False Pretenses... 1.8 This company is the worst ticket sales company in the country! They allow other "companies" to sell there tickets at bloated prices and does not give... Skechers - Sneakers Review from Holiday, Florida 3.7 this year my husband and I decided to get our daughters more expensive sneakers for school, thinking that they would last longer! wow was I surprised... Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Paid for gifts and never received or heard from them I sent checks to sweepstakes clearinghouse they cashed them oct. 8 2015. I have called no one ever answers the number I got off line, I have sent a...