Top Businesses in Hialeah, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Hialeah, Florida

Latest Reviews in Hialeah, Florida

Infinity Insurance - Worst experience with and insurance company !! 2.1 They have me in collections for the amount of $384 they claim I owe for excluding drivers in my home after I cancelled my insurance policy almost a... Direct Express - Denied reinbursement for fraudulent amounts stolen from me 1.0 My daughter and my disability money was stolen off my Direct Express Card by my roommate Henry Williams while I was hospitalized at Aspire health... Lowes - Terrible never will buy there 2.1 bought several appliances and when i had issues with one even when the extended warranty i was treated very poorly disrespected and taken for ever to... Sears - Repair service nightmares This would have been the third visit to repair my sears ac unit, only the repairman never called or showed up..I called to see what happened and was... La Fitness - Worst experience ever !! 1.4 Worst gym I ever been.. First of all, the manager is very rude and most of the trainers are completely lost.. whoever is paying them for training... City Furniture - Got ripped off!!! 1.0 Worst customer care ever! in store and on the phone with customer service. Purchased a mattress for $600- not what you would call a cheap mattress.... Lowes is not the place to buy Appliance 1.9 2 years ago I purchased a Washer, Drier, Stove top, and Dishwasher. All modern equipment all brand name. The washer was the first to go with only 3... National Auto Lenders - Most AWFUL company - BEWARE 1.5 This company is the WORST finance company I've ever dealt with. In the beginning I asked for my due date to be 15th, as that was what my prior car...