Top Businesses in Hallandale Beach, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Hallandale Beach, Florida

Swimsuits For All - Horrible Customer Service 1.0 I ordered a tankini and ordered one size for the top, one size for the bottom. They came packaged separately. The top was too small and I wanted to... Swimsuits For All - SwimsuitsForAll refund scam 3.4 I paid to return my swimsuit within the allotted time, and was only offered an online "credit", which was fine. I never received any information... Swimsuits For All - Unable to use my credit or get money returned I bought a swimsuit from swimsuitforall in Nov, 2016 and returned it. They informed me that I would be getting email gift card to use my credit of... Resolved Swimsuits For All - No Warrantly On Faulty Product 1.0 “I purchased a chlorine resistant Xtra Life Lycra Coral Zip Vest Boy Shortini in mid January 2017. It took about a month to arrive and I was... Resolved Swimsuits For All - Will not refund my credit card! 1.0 I spent $302 dollars and kept one of the suits. Apparently I didn't read the return policy carefully enough. I used the prepaid label they include... Cengage Learning - Mindtap Mobile Application Review from Hallandale Beach, Florida 1.0 Mindtap rarely works. It is slow and crashes often. I will shut off a video and the audio still goes. I updated my iPad and now I can't get on.... Guitar Center Hallandale Beach Blvd 1.0 I went into the store to purchase a MIDI keyboard spoke to a girl about what is the best one I can buy $$100 she showed me a couple of two very short... Dresslily - Delivery Service Review from Hallandale Beach, Florida 1.0 I ordered 3 wigs and paid $17.00 for express shipping I never received the 3rd wig. I contacted customer service and I got no responce. This was my...