Top Businesses in Gainesville, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Gainesville, Florida

Latest Reviews in Gainesville, Florida

Hhgregg - Disappointed in my Love Seat I also have a reclining love seat that broke. I have had it less than 2 years and I noticed the right side of the love seat's cushion was sinking to... Securtel - This is a joke -- please do not use -- this is a SCAM 1.0 I have the same complaint as the others -- paid $45 for nothing. Was given some fictitious number to give to my loved one but was never able to set... Subaru Of America - Mega-Lemon Subaru Forrester. Replaced two clutches, one entire manual tansmission, one entire engine, power steering unit, Other isssues Dealer couldn't fix at all. Worst car I've ever owned. By far!! We bought a standard transmission 2009 Subaru Forrester in 2009. Over the years we have put over ten thousand dollars in repairs on it. Probably... Satvatove Institute - Satavatove Institute has transformed my relationships with self and others 4.9 Satvatove Institute has helped me tremendously in all life areas. I have participated in life coaching with both David Wolf and Marie Glasheen, and... If you want to keep your business don't use Square 1.4 If you want to keep your business don't use Square. We are going thru the same thing, but we haven't cancelled the transaction. We have over $13,000... Wolverine says soles will fall aprt sitting on shelf 1.3 I got this email from Wolverine Boots explaining to me what I supposedly did wrong plus having to clean up my elderly aunts wood floors for streaking... Rubrocks - Never received product, no answer, no reply 1.0 I Ordered massage stones for my business opening on October 4, 2016 and I never received them or any type of confirmation of shipping. As of 11/6 I h... Ashley Furniture - Ashley Durablend Leather Sofa, Loveseat, Chair and Ottoman I purchased The Espresso colored leather (couch, loveseat, chair and ottoman) .

The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are c...