Top Businesses in Gainesville, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Gainesville, Florida

Latest Reviews in Gainesville, Florida

Tire Kingdom - TIRE KINDOM-never again! 1.9 I am going through a similar issue, I purchased 4 new tires and the raid hazzrd warranty on said tires. 11 months into the new tires my wife picked... Regis Salons - Treated with hate and discrimination! 1.0 Regis at oaks mall, gainesville, fl. awful place! Yesterday I had an appointment at the regis in the oaks mall at 3:30 to get a relaxer done. after... Baymont Inn And Suites - False advertising, no customer service available 1.0 Specifically booked a pet friendly hotel, arrived and was informed that i was booked into a "non pet friendly room" and that i was to be charged 75$... Hhgregg - Disappointed in my Love Seat I also have a reclining love seat that broke. I have had it less than 2 years and I noticed the right side of the love seat's cushion was sinking to... Securtel - This is a joke -- please do not use -- this is a SCAM 1.0 I have the same complaint as the others -- paid $45 for nothing. Was given some fictitious number to give to my loved one but was never able to set... Subaru Of America - Mega-Lemon Subaru Forrester. Replaced two clutches, one entire manual tansmission, one entire engine, power steering unit, Other isssues Dealer couldn't fix at all. Worst car I've ever owned. By far!! We bought a standard transmission 2009 Subaru Forrester in 2009. Over the years we have put over ten thousand dollars in repairs on it. Probably... Satvatove Institute - Satavatove Institute has transformed my relationships with self and others 4.9 Satvatove Institute has helped me tremendously in all life areas. I have participated in life coaching with both David Wolf and Marie Glasheen, and... If you want to keep your business don't use Square 1.4 If you want to keep your business don't use Square. We are going thru the same thing, but we haven't cancelled the transaction. We have over $13,000...