Top Businesses in Fort Myers, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Fort Myers, Florida

Latest Reviews in Fort Myers, Florida

Waste Pro Usa - Pick up 1.0 We had a Hurricane I know that..we also had no TV and no electric to tell us that today was our pick up day.. We suddenly seen and heard a garbage... Regal Nails - Horrible and painful 1.0 I had a set of nails put on at your North Fort Myers store they were done very poorly different sizes just bad I left couple weeks later today I went... Affordable Dentures - Get a great smile. 1.3 A great smile is true, but don't try to eat with them! I suffered painful sores on my gums. As I am a senior on social security, I fell for the name... Best Buy - Customer Service vs Warranty 3.5 I wanted to express my disappointment in the service warranty we purchased from Best Buy. Back in February of 2017 the expensive SS LG refrigerator... Homegoods - Price stickers on merchandise 4.6 This is the second time Ihave to throw away a purchase because of sticker. It is difficult to get sticker and adhesive off plastic. Last time I... Rooms To Go - They Do Not Stand Behind Their Product 1.3 Purchased 4 of their Watercolor dining chairs to go with their dining table. Also purchased their fabric protection and warranty. Noticed one of the... Steak N Shake - Need to fire all and start fresh 2.0 The steak & shake on colonial blvd is by far the worst one, poor management, the last 4 weeks ive went there once a week and each time is worse,i... Centurylink 4 no call no shows. still no internet almost 4 weeks!! 1.5 I placed by order over 3 weeks ago.. The ports were full and of course nobody called me to tell me the tech wasn't coming, so I took off from work...