Top Businesses in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Latest Reviews in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Hotwire Communications - Surprisingly good 4.1 I've had Hotwire now for 6 months and I'm not going to claim zero issues, but every issue has been worked on and researched as well as resolved. Not... Hotwire Communications - One of the worst customer service!!! 1.0 For the last 3 months I've been trying to get my bill corrected. On the first bill they over charged me and never applied a $50 credit for their... NOT HAPPY WITH NFL I grew up 1 block away from Lambeau Field in Green Bay. I'm 52 years old, lifelong Packers and NFL fan. I have season tickets at Lambeau Field. This... Hotwire Communications - Hotwire is a rip off 1.0 They lie about customer support. Over charge for services that don't work. And the simple truth, They Don't Care about the customer!!!!!!! Called on... Dor24k - Sunspots from living in FL are GONE!! 5.0 I'm constantly outdoors, on the water, playing sports and even wearing sunscreen doesn't help. I've been noticing brown sunspots on my face the past... Service America - Wish I read all the bad reviews before I got this contract Last week, I scheduled an appointment for garbage disposal repair in the morning and nobody showed up during the two-hour window. I called them and... Bitdefender stinks 1.8 I took the anti virus Bitdefender sept. 11, 17 and it hasn't worked at all. still viruses on computer and all they've done is send me emails back on... Usa Choice Foods - Conned by the salesman in van 2.0 9/23/17 Bought $50 worth of meat with food stamps. But the salesman added a 1 in front of the $50!!! Called the number on brochure immediately to...