Top Businesses in Dover, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Dover, Florida

General Rv Center - Terrible 1.4 We bought ower R V there was prommised the moon .it was back in the shop to be fixed the next day .they made us drive it to someone else to fix hot... Camping World - Frustrated buyer On April 3, 2017 my wife and I bought a 2017 Mallard M28 trailer, at Camping world located in Dover, Fl. When signing the paper work we were asked if... Camping World - Extended Service Contract 1.3 we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used... General Rv Center - How not to treat a customer 1.4 I should have bailed on this purchase when I had the chance. My experience with General RV has been nothing short of ridiculous. I only have 60 words... Tampa Rv - Very Disappointed in Customer Service 1.7 Until I took deliver of my Jayco Hummingbird RK17 I could not have been more pleased with the customer service I received. Sadly, from the day I took... Don't trust Camping world! 1.0 We bought a pull behind a year along with the extended service plan Promising front of the line service any time we had a problem at ANY camping... Camping World - THE WORST .. BAR NONE.. 1.0 I called Camping World and asked if they still had a 2013 toy hauler for sale. They said they did. So I drove 2 hours to see it .. I got there and... General Rv Center - Terrible service manager 4.0 I Have had a horrible experience at the Tampa general Rv. My coach was there almost 2 1/2 months. wAiting on parts, parts getting lost in the mail....