Top Businesses in Doral, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Doral, Florida

Total crap Acer laptop 1.0 By far the worst laptop i ever purchased. Do not buy the Acer Spin 3 laptop. Returned twice with no resolution. Internet is very slow, locks up... Carnival Cruise Line - Carnival Cruise - Employee stole our birth certificates 3.1 My husband and I went on a carnival cruise for our honeymoon. When we boarded the ship we went to see our room and were told by an employee that our... Rooms To Go - Rooms-To-Go is the fast food of furniture. 2.8 We are going through a similar ordeal with RTG with our $3,000 Van Buren dark brown reclining sectional. Everywhere we regularly sit the color is... HGreg - Worst Car Buying Experience Ever 2.7 On 6/6/17, we paid $4,147.13 via check to cover the tag, title, and additional fees and taxes. Due to the car still needing the right headlight... Panda Kitchen And Bath - BUYER BEWARE 1.0 IM writing about panda kitchen and bath. my grandmother purchase a kitchen from them back in 4/2014 around 6400.00 she havent recieve her kitchen or... Carnival Cruise Line - Carnival Paradise Bad Experience 3.0 So 2 days before our cruise out of Tampa we are notified that because of engine problems we would not make our Cayman Island stop. Pretty bummed but... Joy Systems - I ordered a Refurbished Dell 755 from Walmart. When it arrived, I connected everything. Light came on. But NOTHING happens. It "looks" new, so I was happy. Now, I am very good with computers, but I can't do anything if the Power On button lights up, but nothing happens. I... Blu Products - DO NOT BUY. WORST "CUSTOMER SERVICE" 2.3 The phone (BLU R1 HD) burned 2 brand new (different brands too) microSD cards (a 32GB, and a 64GB, and both were bought on Amazon). That's when I...