Top Businesses in Delray Beach, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Delray Beach, Florida

Latest Reviews in Delray Beach, Florida

Delray Hyundai - Excellent service 5.0 My wife and I did purchase a 2017 Tucson SE plus on Sunday, this is the third car we have bought from Delray Hyundai. I would like to thank Roberto,... Advance America in Delray is a joke go elsewhwee 1.0 I called Advance America un Delray Beach Fl. After i filled out an online form. A rep called me and asked me ti come in. At 6pm i called and Vanessa... Twin Star International - Double-sided Wine Refrigetaor 2.4 I have a double sided wine refrigerator. Both units had stopped working and when I order the parts, they charged me $17.50 for shipping and handling.... The Watershed Treatment Programs - Joint Commission may find detox documentation & intake paperwork interesting Loved one there, was clean upon entry to the facility as evidenced by negative tox screen and breathalyzer. This person was heavily sedated for the... Twin Star International - Really Bad Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2.5 See image for a screen shot of the summary of my complaint process. I have a 1-year-old space heater that makes so much noise it is unusable. It... Twin Star International - TwinStar International - Worst Customer Service Ever! WORST Customer Service ever!!!Fireplace insert stopped working less than 1 year after purchase. Called on 1-7-17; told it would be 24-48 hours... Paragon Events in Delray Beach FL should be called Paranoid Events 1.0 Danger! Danger! Will! Penny! This is a minority owned business! What minority? 100% Ignorant! Do business with her? *** to the NO or be prepared to... Septic maxx Rude, harressing, threating, by phone, going to ruin my credit if I don't pay for the product which I didn't want, told them that , this started...