Top Businesses in Delray Beach, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Delray Beach, Florida

Latest Reviews in Delray Beach, Florida

Movers- North Star Van Lines And Unique Van Lines 1.0 Warning!!!! Beware of this moving company. North Star Van Lines is NOT a legitimate moving company. Their reviews are decent. HOWEVER, after we paid... Metro Motor Group - They are flimflam artists they tacked on 3 insurance policys to my finance application whic I didn't need. Two days later I had them cancel. I only received money back for one... Resolved La Fitness - Misrepresentation of Fees 2.3 I visited the LA Fitness center in Delray Beach FL on Aug. 6 to inquire about options for my working out there for the 1-month that I would be... Enterprise Rent A Car - Canceled reservation by Enterprise. 1.0 We had a reservation for a mini van to leave Florida for Hurricane Irma. I am a parapalegic and needed mini van to transport all medical equipment... Septic MAXX - Dishonest and annoying, whoever they are... 1.0 They gave my wife a free bag of septic cleaner but now months later they are asking for 220 dollars. They can't be serious. So unprofessional and the... Delray Hyundai - Excellent service 5.0 My wife and I did purchase a 2017 Tucson SE plus on Sunday, this is the third car we have bought from Delray Hyundai. I would like to thank Roberto,... Advance America in Delray is a joke go elsewhwee 1.0 I called Advance America un Delray Beach Fl. After i filled out an online form. A rep called me and asked me ti come in. At 6pm i called and Vanessa... Twin Star International - Double-sided Wine Refrigetaor 2.4 I have a double sided wine refrigerator. Both units had stopped working and when I order the parts, they charged me $17.50 for shipping and handling....