Top Businesses in Daytona Beach, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Daytona Beach, Florida

Latest Reviews in Daytona Beach, Florida

FEMA - Poor customer service 1.0 You have to wait over two hours to speak to someone and they continue to add minutes to the initial time they said in the begining. I waited almost... Halifax health medical center is the WORST Hospital to visit a family member, if you are a person of color 1.7 Very bias toward minority trying to visit family member in the hospital. Some staff member, at their information helpdesk are very racist and give... Roku ripoff I purchased a roku express and it wouldnt recognize my wifi. Called roku they said my internet was corrupted and charged me $70.00 to crrect the... Halifax Health Medical Center - Still waiting 1.0 Had to stop here as we are on vacation and my wife is having intermittent severe abdominal pain. I should have read the reviews first.We arrived at... 100% full Cricket Wireless - Activation fraud 1.2 Today I stopped at a Cricket Wireless store to ask questions about switching over to their company. Before I knew it, I was getting signed up. Ok, no... Gary Yeomans Ford - GARY YEOMAN FORD 3.1 Bought a decked out used 2014 Ford Expedition from Yeoman's. Awesome vehicle. 42K. Got a letter from the general manager several days later saying... No wonder the viewers are dropping, I don't need to watch commercials with a little bit of nascar 1.0 Every couples of minutes another commercial. This is so annoying so I am no longer watching nascar. I can get updates on standings on Jayski. Social... Nascar - Decagon? In the infield? 1.0 So a rain delay. We fans have sat thru them before. Instead of showing last year's xfinity firecracker 250, you air minor league UFC. if i wanted to,...