Top Businesses in Davie, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Davie, Florida

Bristol West Insurance - Exceptional Service @ Amazing Value 5.0 7 days into the new policy I was in an accident with an uninsured individual. I reported Friday spoke to Larry Lacayo and his supervisor James Welch... Sleep Number - Product Stinks 1.2 For the past 3 years I have complained about the softness and I have had people out changing the foam, only it doesn't work. I was told I ordered a... Two Men And A Truck - Consumer beware! 1.0 Totally got ripped off, movers were painfully slow, taking personal calls talking to my neighbors, carrying extremely light single items, you name it... My First Years Preschool - Horrible Day Care 1.3 t recommend this school, the directors are money hungry! They don't care about the students,parents or the teachers. Teachers are quitting and... Mercury Auto Transport - Mercury Was Great! 5.0 I had a contract with another carrier but they cancelled on me the day before my pickup. I called Jeff at Mercury Auto Transport on a Tuesday... Law Office Of Lawrence Levy - Lawrence Levy is a dirty lawyer in Davie Florida 1.0 Lawrence Levy is a member of a secret society of lowlife attorneys that prey on vulnerable adults who they pretend to protect. Lawrence Levy is in... Attorney Lawrence Levy - Lawrence Levy of Lawrence Levy PA attorney in Davie Florida 1.0 Lawrence Levy an attorney is Davie Florida is a snarky shark who is in the business of extortion. He uses his sleazy firm to lure the public into... ATT - Lied to me about rate increase and then 1.9 Had a basis phone. Total monthly charges were $46. Had a problem with the phone. Visited an ATT store. Was told that the phone was bad. Wanted to...