Top Businesses in Davenport, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Davenport, Florida

Sally Beauty Supply - Sale signs on products 1.5 Im a Sallys customer went on Wednesday 2 employes there both Spanish speaking. Checking out prices not matching sale buy one at reglar price 50% off... Readyrefresh - ATROCIOUS SERVICE 2.3 My delivery has been postponed 4 times to over a week. The Customer Service department lies through their teeth about the situation. This is by far... Silverleaf Resorts - More, more, more...... 1.9 We have owned a timeshare with Silverleaf since 1988. At the time we bought the timeshare, our contract stated that we would have unlimited getaways... Naca - Gratitude 4.8 In my personal opinion I think they are an excellent Program, it is true that in relation to Customer Service are not perfect but they do everything p... Trugreen - Bunch of thieves 1.0 This company has been servicing my lawn for about two years. When they first started the lawn looked great and was healthy. Over the last six... Heartland Industries - Heartland does not stand behind there products 1.3 my parents purchase a shed by heartland americas #1 backyard product from lowes and now there is a problems, wood is rotten. I call about warranty ... Frontier Communications - Promised one price; delivered another 2.8 On September 16, I received a call from Frontier asking me to renew my service. My two year deal was going to expire on October 3. I was given a... Aarons - Customer Care Review from Davenport, Florida 3.4 I leased a table from Aarons located in hanes city, fl last year and paid it off. The employee there George was friendly,helpful and understanding. I...