Latest Reviews in Dania Beach, Florida

Bass Pro Shops - Extremely Disappointed! 2.6 Dania, Florida store! Cancelled order. Placed an online order for a $1050 Colt AR15 on Sunday, 08/13/17. Received pickup "ready" email on 08/17. I... Thrifty Car Rental - Lack of communication, terrible customer service 1.0 I rented a car for Thrifty rental car via Expedia.com. At the time I scheduled the Rental at $93.30 with Travel Protection of $70.00. When I called Th... Checkers Drive In Funnel Cake Review from Dania Beach, Florida 3.1 I went to checkers two days in a row service was so bad.The first day it was and older lady did not great me when i reached the window to get my and... Groupon - I am a merchant and they treat me like trash 2.1 Groupon Sales Rep Palaka has written several emails stating that Groupon is not a tool for making money. I should not expect them to sell vouchers to... Probioslim - Ripppppp offfff !!!! totaly rip off ,. I will call better business office and complain ,. Shame on this company ripping people off ,. Platos Closet - Clothes Resale Review from Dania Beach, Florida 1.4 I've been taking clothes to platos for a while, sometimes even brand new items with tags on still. I've never had a problem with what I received... Memorial Regional Hospital - Extremely long wait Today after not feeling well for the past few days I decided to go to emergency room to seek help. I arrived @ 5pm. I was having some chest pain so... Akam - WHERE IS THE PROFFESSIONALISM HERE??? 1.0 During a search for better employment opportunity I came across a job ad from AKAM ON-SITE, I applied. Promptly received a call from "Alexandra...