Top Businesses in Clearwater, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Clearwater, Florida

Repair Repair

Latest Reviews in Clearwater, Florida

Waste Pro Usa - How do they survive with such poor service???? 2.1 Missed pickups, no returned calls or emails, poor attitude and service from the workers on the trucks. I could go on and on but why? I see the owner... Clearwater Toyota - Poor service! Don't care! Not true to their word. 1.0 I purchased a new 2012 Rav 4 and kept having issues with the AC cooling. I've had to have it charged twice and each time they said they could not... Fitzgerald Auto Malls - Horrible experience with inexperienced employees 3.8 I contacted the GM who is currently at the Clearwater Location regarding a horrible experience at Fitzmall Outlet Center on NE Coachman Road. He did... 100% full Better Business Bureau BBB 20/20 Report Shows why not to trust BBB 2.0 The BBB was found to be basically selling ratings in this attached 20/20 news report. Also, giving skin head and terrorist sites A ratings, just for... LensCrafters - Poor enses and Poor customer service 1.3 My 12 year old daughter is in tears because your store would not right a wrong. We ordered quality sunglasses for $430 and received 1950s technology... Financial Credit Services-BULL *** 1.0 signed up for credit repair services its been 5 months and my credit is still the same, no disputes on file, FCS still charging me $92.00 for... 100% full Hudsons Furniture - The worst! 1.4 I will tell you my story about Hudson Furniture: My husband and I were invited by the Clearwater store to go visit to get advantage of the good offer... 100% full Fredrick James Accounting Tax And Consulting - I Paid $7500 For Tax Prep, All I Got Were Invoices totalling $9800 1.3 I hired Fredrick Fredrick James Accounting Tax & Consulting of Clearwater Fl, to do a few years of Tax returns. They told me the fee would be $7500....