Top Businesses in Brooksville, Florida

More companies in this location

Latest Reviews in Brooksville, Florida

Mcdonalds - I was very upset with the manger on duty this morning 1.0 I just got off work from Walmart on 41 in Brooksville 34601 . And Myself and and a few other employees were going to get some coffee and relax after... Monster Transmission - Bad converter bought a new converter had it installed and less than 100 miles it came apart.Transmission had to be pulled and cleaned.Sent converter back to... Monster Transmission - Dishonest 1.1 I was in the process of purchasing a transmission from Monster Transmissions. After building the transmission I wanted we agreed upon a price of... Monster Transmission - Costumer Service 1.8 I was in the process of purchasing a transmission from Monster Transmissions. After building the transmission I wanted we agreed upon a price of... Monster Transmission - Rip off artist 1.4 I bought a 700r4 for my project from Monster Transmission. It didn't make to start up. I tried turning the motor over with the transmission bolted on... Monster Transmission - Complete Waste of Money 1.5 We purchased a re-manufactured transmission from Monster Transmission and the reverse went out within a year. It was still under warranty so we... Speedway Gas Station - Discrimination 2.8 I go to speedway everyday to get my lottery tickets and coffee. Today i went there's a sign that says no more than three numbers when there's people... Fandango, Paypal and Honey app. 1.0 My "Honey" app saved me a measly $3 on 3 tickets and because of that, they kept giving me an error message. When I went in to purchase the tickets...