Top Businesses in Boca Raton, Florida

More companies in this location

Services in Boca Raton, Florida

Latest Reviews in Boca Raton, Florida

Sears Auto Center - Seras ruined my car 1.1 I brought my cadillac seville to them for air-conditioning. I finally got it way after they were tecnically closed . I paid $1,080 and got in my car... Travel Options - Terrible - scam 1.0 purchased package a year ago. didn't get a chance to use it. got a call from this company telling me that i will lose my money if i don't use it. and... Matrix Home Care - Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely 1.4 I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow... Western Digital - Truth behind I and my sisters experience with WD 2.0 Western Digital technical support staff and Indian mixed with the RMA Department, had a tendency of making me go back and forth going through circles... Winn Dixie Stores - I was humiliated and ridiculed by store clerks in front of customers 1.0 I was humiliated and ridiculed by store clerks in front of customers because i requested 2 dollars the charged more. Manager came in, got the... TravelPro - Horrible Customer Service My Travelpro Crew 8 handle broke in April. I have called customer service 3 times and placed an order for a new handle in May. I was told it would... Newsmax - My Sean experience 1.0 His stock picks are worse than awful. We lost thousands while the market reached new highs. For example, RIG, DB, ECA, HOG, PPLT, BNO, TAN, VALE. He... Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership 2.2 Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still...